Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Friday 8 February 2013

SubVersion Stop 177: Muttley - Able Datasphere (February 2013)

Muttley - 15 MOF Pt. 66 - Able Datasphere

My first ever mix in Ableton. Ambient, Electronica and Closcrete, all woven together peacefully. 

01. 00:00 Felicia Atkinson - Summer Eyes (Summer Eyes EP, Morc Tapes, 2012)
02. 00:40 Antibreak - Another Life [170bpm to 120bpm mix] (Horizons EP, Absys, 2012)
03. 02:46 Steve Hauschildt - Accelarated Yearning (Sequitir LP, Kranky, 2012)
04. 05:53 Bat For Lashes - Winter Fields (The Haunted Man LP, Parlophone, 2012)
05. 08:05 Peter Broderick - Sickness, Bury (Home LP, Bella Union, 2008)
06. 08:42 Mono [Japan] - Legend (For My Parents LP, Temporary Residence, 2012)
07. 12:30 White Blush - Jolene (White Blush LP, White Blush Bandcamp, 2012)
08. 14:47 Rick James - Horrorface (Copy Rider [Untold refix] / Horrorface 12', Ruff Revival, 2011)

21:18 end

Download

Background

Things I'm thankful for: A roof over my head, one that's long-term. Parents and a sister who love me, despite my faults. A stable buoy to finances, so I won't get into debt. A safe manner about me, where I don't intend anyone harm. A sense of unconditional values towards those I love. Having the capacity to work from home, being a music journalist. Good food in Oxford where I live. People who have stayed true to me regardless of any fallouts or confusions we've had. Learning to cope with my schizophrenia to a level where I can occasionally go out for longer than half an hour at a time. Music therapy with my keyboard and its' sounds.

Foreground


Things I avoid: Circular arguments. Opportunists. Manipulative charlatans. Liars. Deceivers. Vindicative behaviour. Freeloaders. And I hope they avoid me, too.
 
Transcendental Introspection


Bringing out new things from tracks, thanks to envisioned changing of the base tempo of tunes, which in Ableton's case can change their structure.

Feedback welcome. :)

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment