Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Monday 19 October 2009

SubVersion Stop 28: Euphony - Subvert Central Podcast 046


01. High Lonesome Sound System – We’re go (Exist Dance)
02. Mundo Muzique – A Cluster of Movement (R+S)
03. Revelation – Synth-it (Atmosphere Records)
04. The Octogan Man – Spiritos Dementico (Vinyl Solution)
05. Mundo Muzique – Altered Envelope (Opus Records)
06. The Rhythm Masters Volume 3 – Sending out an SOS (Underworld Records)
07. Revelation – Odyssey (Atmosphere Records)
08. Mundo Muzique – Welcome (Opus Records)
09. Intelligent Communication – Drive (Jumpin’ and Pumpin’)
10. Revelation – Resurgan (Atmosphere Records)
11. EZE OZO – Kick the Break in (Beatfreak Music)
12. High Lonesome Sound System – Love Nights (Exist Dance)
13. Brainstorm – Move the Colours (Instinct Records)
14. The Shamen – Possible Worlds (Deep P.S.I mix) (One Little Indian)
15. Voodoo Child – Slight Return (R+S)
16. Frank De Wulf – Cinemascope (Mikki House)
17. EZE OZO – How to Stay Alive (Beatfreak Music)
18. Mundo Muzique – Albido (R+S)
19. The Shamen – Hear Me O My People (One Little Indian)

“I used to spend most evenings huddled around my little radio cassette player in my early teens scanning different frequencies searching for new music, and all of a sudden I found music like this. I was hooked from that day. This selection is a tribute to those radio stations, the crackle over the airwaves, the discovery of new sounds, which I have tried to re-create as much as possible. It’s like listening back to the old pirate radio tapes for me all over again and takes me back to that time. It features aliases of Moby, Technical Itch and Future sound of london, amongst others. A time when all this music went under the same banner. Techno to house to breakbeats to bleeps, all of which still influence my own music to this day.”

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment